Monthly Income. For Life.
"Income for Life!"
- Steady employment income helps tremendously. A modest, flex income works too! The key is a little discipline and focus.
- Keep it simple! This is critical. (I will talk about this “a lot.”)
- Find a few solid (dividend & interest-paying) investments and stick with them. You may find a few good ideas right here on my website. 😉
- Re-invest all of your monthly and quarterly interest & dividends, always! (This is “free” money)
- Add lump sums or max out RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) & TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account) investments when possible.
I'd love to hear from you!
I always appreciate your questions, your comments and feedback. I have significant investing experience, I am not an expert however; and I still learn something new everyday! I hope you find helpful information here. Building a steady monthly income for life is possible and frankly, pretty easy to do!